Memoirs of a Humble bee

Monday, April 30, 2007

hey friends! I'm Back with a deadly post. I've gotta make a very special anouncement.Here's my orkut profile.You can add me there.I've also profiles on all major networkin', sites but i mostly access orkut. Here it is
http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=15106330178797298585



And 1 more thing.Check out MY very 1st remix. I made it myself, using virtual DJ. Hail 2 d DJ KRiSYS.How do u like my song?.Send ur comments 2 DJ KRiSYS. Thts me. I cnt belive, it im a DJ nw!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

order tramadol online without prescription tramadol dosage premature ejaculation - buy tramadol online for saturday delivery

Tue Nov 13, 07:24:00 PM 2012

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Все нравится. Причинность ради должность! [url=http://tutledy.ru/raznoglasiya-s-muzhchinoy/77-muzhchina-lyubit-byvshuyu.html]мужчина любит бывшую[/url]

Thu Jan 31, 05:07:00 AM 2013

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

In the News
Google
The Web My Blog
Word of the Day

Article of the Day

This Day in History

Today's Birthday

Quotation of the Day

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Hangman

Files Search

  

© 2006-2007 Krisis3cool - Technologies, Ã la Carte | Copyright & Fair Use GuideCreative Commons License | About Us

Listed in LS Blogs    addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in NewsGator Online   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines